Wednesday 4 December 2013

Family gives update on Madiba's health

Family gives update on Madiba's health | Mail & Guardian: "Former president Nelson Mandela's family resorted to an unusual choice of words to describe his condition in an interview with SABC television news on Tuesday.

His daughter Makaziwe Mandela speaking off the cuff, told the broadcaster: "Tata is still with us. Very strong, as I said very courageous, even in [sic] ... lack of a better word, on his death bed, I think he is still teaching us lessons. Lessons in patience, lessons in love, lessons in tolerance.

"Every moment, every minute with Tata amazes me ... There are times when I have to pinch myself that I come from this man who is so strong, who is a fighter. Even when there are moments when you can see he is struggling but the fighting spirit is still there with him," she said."

No comments:

Post a Comment